Social Media Marketing
- 74% of consumers rely on social media to influence their purchasing decisions
- 81% of consumers are influenced by their friends post on social media when making purchasing decision.
- 47% of Americans say Facebook is their number one influencer
What Social Media Marketing Can Do For Your Business
Building name recognition online and driving consumers to your business is a crucial part of doing business today. Whether your company is exclusively online or has a brick and mortar location, or a combination of both, online marketing is essential to your business success. One the most critical component of using the internet for advertising and generating qualified traffic is effectively using social media to your advantage. A recent study shows that over 80% of internet users spend the majority of their time on social media sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Google Plus. Our social media marketing services are specially designed to help you quickly pinpoint your audience, which social media they are accessing, critical search engine optimization SEO terms and the best placement of your marketing materials so you don’t have to waste money through trial and error.
Please read the following article:
5 Reasons Why Social Media Marketing Is Important
Social Media Marketing Campaigns
Social Media Marketing Campaigns are powered by our experience and relevant statistics. Our online marketing knowhow and our deep understanding of social media platforms generate social media marketing campaigns that produce tangible results.
- Facebook Marketing Campaign, Twitter Marketing Campaign, LinkedIn Marketing Campaign, YouTube Marketing Campaign
- podcasting, social bookmarking, RSS, mobile apps, web widgets
- More importantly, we know what they can do for you.
Social Media Monitoring Service
Millions of Consumers are online every day talking about their wants, needs and experiences with businesses. Our Social Media Monitoring lets you listen to this invaluable information, interact with customers to keep your reputation spotless, and keep a leg up on your competition.
- listening to social chatter about both your business and industry and Gain invaluable insights about your customers’ needs.
- Ensure you’re always one step ahead by knowing what your competition is doing in your area.
- Engage with your audience and build strong, trusting relationships and strengthen word-of-mouth marketing
Facebook Marketing Advertising
Facebook is still holding the #1 spot as largest social media platform in the world. 80% of US network users preferring to connect to brands through Facebook, your presence is highly requested.
- A Facebook page customized to your business
- Optimization of your Facebook page
- Facebook posting, contests, social monitoring, and reputation management
- Facebook marketing training
Facebook Application Development
One of the greatest metrics for measuring the success of your social media marketing is audience engagement. The best way to prompt it is by posting and featuring interactive content on Facebook. Whether it’s polls and surveys, contests or interactive contact forms, we have the tools to develop the Facebook app right for your business.
- Professional level apps
- Business level apps
- Enterprise level apps
Twitter Marketing Services
Twitter has become as a perfect place for small business. Do Not miss this prime opportunities get connected to your audience on Twitter through our Twitter Marketing Program
- Twitter has over 270 million active users
- 46% of Twitter users are daily visitors
- 72% of Twitter users more likely to buy from a brand they follow on Twitter.
- 13,500 new Twitter user sign up everyday
Google Plus Marketing Services
Google+ is taking the #2 spot for largest social media platform in the world and it is consistently growing and evolving. Google+ social network connects you with your audience in a variety of ways, and helps you gain valuable credibility through authorship and more.
- Reach over 400 million active users on Google+
- The ability to share relevant posts, photos, and videos with customers
- Optimize your Google+ page with a custom title, description, and page URL for a strong SEO foundation
YouTube Marketing Sevices
YouTube ranks among the top three search engines in the world and is a wildly popular social media channel. Videos have become a prime and preferred form of content from businesses, showing the world what can be done on YouTube.
- YouTube is #2 Search Engine in th e world
- 100 million users watch an online video on Youtube
- It pulls in more searches than Yahoo, Bing, AOL and Ask combined.
Pinterest Marketing Services
Pinterest is the social media platform for inspiration and discovery generating over 400% more revenue per click as Twitter and 27% more than Facebook. Pinterest is ideal for businesses to boast visually appealing products and services.
- 47% of Pinterest users say they “happen upon” the items they pinned and purchased without searching for it.
- Pinterest accounts for 40% of social media purchases
- 29% of Pinterest users have purchases something after pinning or re-pinning it
Linkedin Marketing Services
LinkedIn is the largest professional network in the world.50% of its members will more likely to purchase from companies when they engage with them on LinkedIn. LinkedIn marketing is bringing your product and services directly to decision makers.
- 93% of B2B marketers consider LinkedIn to be the most effective site for lead generation
- LinkedIn is responsible for 64% of all visits from Social Media channels to corporate websites
- Generate more leads for b2b companies than Facebook tweeter or blogging individually
Social Media Process
Our social media marketing process ensures that your business gets a social media marketing campaign
specifically tailored to your business’ goals.
Phase 1: Discovery
Learn about the client’s business, website, social presence, and competitors in order to provide clear documentation to be used throughout all other stages of the project.
Define client information & business goals along with all required information to create appropriate documentation to be used throughout other stages of the project.
Use ad tools to identify audience sizes based on keywords, interests, and influencers
Create baseline for current social performance based on analytics data
Define social competitors, and the networks they’re active on, based on industry keyword search and client interviews
Phase 2: Strategy
Create a comprehensive Social Media Marketing strategy and project plan that clearly outlines deliverables and measurable business goals for social media profiles and sharable content
Document actionable plan to develop or optimize profiles across networks
Create rules for engaging with users in and out of the client’s social community. Develop plan to reach out to influencers to leverage their networks for content distribution
Produce measurable short and long-term goals in order to properly evaluate campaign performance
Create a content calendar that features content that will be posted based on each social media network and profile
Advertising Strategy (optional)
Develop an advertising plan and budget for appropriate networks. Make sure to define the object of each portion of the plan, whether that is community growth, community engagement, lead generation, conversions, or something else
Phase 3: Campaign Execution
recommendations from the Profile Strategy & Content Strategy phases to hit campaign goals
Keep in line with content strategy and social media marketing best practices, distribute content to appropriate networks
Implement advertising campaigns while closely following defined advertising strategy. If necessary, adjust the strategy to stay in line with client budget
Following the engagement strategy, interact with users and influencers across networks
Phase 4: Analysis & Reporting
Provide regular reporting that includes analysis of campaign performance, KPIs, and goal tracking and adjust project plan based on results/p>
Monthly Performance Report
Document current standing of goals, campaign metrics, tasks completed, and plan for the following month/p>
Comprehensive overview of campaign and adjustments to the project plan based on the results achieved